Essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids needed by women, along with a proprietary glandular blend, designed to support the female endocrine system.
Trace Minerals-B12 combines important nutrients to support enzymatic reactions in the body.
- Spectrum of minerals that support a healthy body
- Provides essential cofactors for healthy cell functioning
- Provides iodine, which is required for healthy thyroid, spleen, and red blood cell functions
- Among other functions, these trace minerals support ligament, cartilage, and bone structure; immune system and thyroid function; fat metabolism; and calcium utilization
Supports adrenal function and helps maintain emotional balance.
- Promotes healthy adrenal gland function
- Encourages a healthy response to everyday environmental stresses and supports immune system function
- Maintains energy production
- Supports a balanced mood
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex C, Cataplex G, and Drenatrophin PMG
- Good source of antioxidant vitamin C
"GSC" contains all the glandular components needed to support the body during times of high mental and physical activity. Raw stomach concentrate is added to enhance nutrient absorption along with vitamin B-12 to support energy, red blood cells and RNA/DNA synthesis.
Calcium Lactate supports absorption of calcium and magnesium. Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
Adrenal Complex contains Licorice and Rehmannia, a combination that contains many compounds including triterpenoid saponins (especially glycyrrhizin), other saponins, iridoid glycosides and many flavonoids. The Licorice component of this tablet is standardized to contain 25 mg of glycyrrhizin per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality. Together these herbs and the substances within them combine to:
Allerplex, with vitamin A and C, supports the body's ability to handle seasonal, environmental, and dietary challenges.
- Supports the body's natural ability to manage mucus movement
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports healthy lung and respiratory function
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Pneumotrophin PMG, Drenatrophin PMG, Cataplex A-C, Betacol, and Antronex
Once a muscle or joint is injured, regular exercise is typically the key to rehabilitation. But when pain limits a body's ability to exercise, the healing process takes longer. Biofreeze products help break this pain cycle, by relieving pain through a method known as "Gate Control," or "gating." In the gating process, menthol acts to stimulate specific sensory receptors in the skin, thereby blocking other receptors from sending pain signals to the brain. Biofreeze products provide temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains. Biofreeze Pain Reliever may be used up to four times a day - both before exercise or therapy (to relieve painful movement), and afterwards (to soothe muscle or joint soreness). In some cases, Biofreeze products may even be used during exercises or therapy.
The requested fiber support pillow provides softer support and lasts longer than traditional pillows. The trapezoid-shaped center delivers great orthopedic benefits; cradling the head and firmly supporting the neck. Two different sized lobes provide a better fit for different sized sleepers. Side lobes are taller for side sleeping. High resiliency fiber springs back when compressed for exceptional comfort and durability. Blended cotton cover is breathable and soft to the touch. Fits a standard pillowcase. 24”x 16” (61cm x 41cm)
- Monday 9AM - 2PM | 4PM - 6PM
- Tuesday 9AM - 2PM | 4PM - 6PM
- Wednesday 9AM - 2PM | 4PM - 6PM
- Thursday 9AM - 2PM | 4PM - 6PM
- Friday 9AM - 2PM | 4PM - 6PM
- Saturday By Appointment
- Sunday CLOSED